Wing work from home Hiring as Counter Paper .Bachelor of Commerce, BCOM MCOM Candidates can apply for the position.
Wing Careers, Work at Home – Overview
Role – E Commerce
- Company – Wing Work from Home
- Role – E Commerce
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 1 Year plus
- Location – Remote ( Work From Home )
- Salary- 18 k – 20 K Pm
Company – Wing Work from Home
Qualification –Commerce Graduate, BCOM MCOM
Experience –1 Year plus
Location –Remote ( Work From Home )
Salary-4 lpa – 6 lpa
Wing Careers, Work from home – ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wing is a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. which develops a drone delivery system and UTM systems. The company completed its first deliveries in 2014. The company has operations in Australia, the United States and Finland. In July 2018, Project Wing formed from Google X to become an independent company from Alphabet. food and beverage from its test facility in Bonython, Australia, as part of a pilot program. In April 2019, Wing became the first drone delivery company to receive an Air Operator Certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration to allow it to operate as an airline in the US. In the first quarter of 2022, the service made more than 50,000 deliveries.
Wing Careers, Work from Home – Accountant Responsibilities
- Work with connected POS apps and/or third-party software. Monitor daily financial transactions, record all receipts, payments and all types of financial transactions.
- Collect financial statements, gather source documents for stored or recorded financial details, and maintain strict confidentiality of company books and records.
- Track invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget versus actual. Monitor the fixed assets of the company/organization.
- Analyze data and transactions carried out by the company. Combine vendor and account expenses to ensure maximum tax benefits. Compare revenue with customers and invoices to ensure accurate records.
- Assist in generating a budget. Track budget alignment and adherence to a scheduled frequency.
- Create a payroll system for company employees. Document transactions and create payroll forecasts. Record all employee wages, benefits, and tax deductibles.
Wing Careers, Work at home – Skills required
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work the night shift
- With good experience in Quickbooks, Asana and Excel
- Tech-savvy and familiar with current technologies such as desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of calendars and online scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- proactive attitude
HOW TO APPLY FOR WING Careers, work from home 2023?
To apply for the Wing Careers, work from home – interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wing Careers, Work at home Company’s official career page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. resume, grade sheet, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED PARTIES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
Wing Careers, Work at home– FAQ?
What is it Wing work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 4 lpa – 6 lpa for this role.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not offer any Recruitment guarantees. Recruitment must be in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.