Sineos Health Careers Work at Home Hiring as Website Activation Specialist II Paper. Bachelor’s degree Candidates can apply for the position.
Sineos Health careersWork from home – Overview
Company -Sineos Health work from home
Role – Website Activation Specialist II
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – 0-3 years
Location – Remote Contracting Office DELHI/NCR
Salary –3LPA – 4LPA
Syneos Health Careers, Work at Home – ABOUT THE COMPANY
Syneos Health is a multinational contract research organization (CRO) providing services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in the healthcare industry. It offers a range of clinical development, commercialization and consulting services to help these companies bring new therapies and products to market. Here are some key points about Syneos Health:
Company Overview: Syneos Health was formed through the merger of inVentiv Health and INC Research in 2017. The company name, “Syneos”, is derived from the words “synergy” and “neos” (Greek for “new”), emphasizing a collaborative approach to innovation.
Services: Syneos Health provides a comprehensive suite of services that span the entire product development lifecycle, from early stage development and clinical trials through commercialization and post-marketing activities. These services include clinical research, data management, regulatory advice, market access, real-world evidence generation, and much more.
Therapeutic Areas: The company operates in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurosciences, infectious diseases, rare diseases, among others. She partners with clients to advance treatments in these areas, conducting clinical trials and providing expertise.
Sineos Health Careers, work from home – Website Activation Specialist II Responsibilities
- Responsible for quality deliveries nationwide; follows project requirements and applicable country rules, with moderate supervision from the SSU Country Manager.
- Works within expected submission/approval deadlines and ensures they are met and tracks progress of milestones in the agreed SSU tracking system in real-time; if expected deadlines are not met: investigate and provide a clear justification for delays, provide support on the contingency plan to mitigate the impact, and escalate the issue as soon as identified.
- Monitors basic financial aspects of the project and the amount of hours/tasks available per contract; increases discrepancies in a timely manner.
Syneos Health Careers, Work at Home – Skills Needed
- Detailed understanding of the clinical trial process in Phases II-IV and ICH GCP.
- Ability to understand clinical protocols and associated study specifications.
- Detailed understanding of clinical trial initiation processes.
- Ability to manage external vendors to hire effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple project budgets with greater complexity and value.
- Quality oriented in all managed activities.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Syneos Health CAREERS, WORK FROM HOME 2023?
To apply for Syneos Health Careers, Work from Home – interested applicants should follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Sign Up Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Careers at Syneos Health, work from home official career page of the company.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (eg resume, evaluation form, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
Site Activation Specialist II-Remote- (Delhi NCR Contracting Office) CLICK HERE
Sineos Health Careers, work from home – frequently asked questions?
What is Syneos Health work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the job?
Average salary is 3LPA – 4LPA for this role.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not offer any recruitment guarantee. Recruitment shall be in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.