Main trends Remote jobs New! Main Remote Work Surveys · Frequently Asked Questions – Job Seekers.Top… GitLab is hiring remote and at-home jobs.
Remote work opportunities at GitLab – Overview
- Company – GitLab work from home
- Role – Treasury Analyst
- Qualifications – Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- Experience – 1-2 years
- Location – REMOTE IN INDIA
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT GitLab COMPANY
GitLab is a web-based platform that provides a comprehensive set of tools for software development, known for its integrated approach to the entire DevOps lifecycle. Founded in 2011, GitLab offers a single application for the entire software development and operations process, from planning and source code management to CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), monitoring and security. GitLab supports efficient, collaborative workflows, enabling development teams to work seamlessly across the entire development pipeline. It is known for its open source version and is widely used by organizations across the world for version control and collaborative software development.
Remote work opportunities at GitLab – Roles and responsibilities for Treasury Analyst
- Partner effectively across functional teams (AP, Payroll, Accounting, Legal, and Tax) to execute key Treasury initiatives and cross-functional projects involving Treasury
- Maintain banking relationships around the world
- Run the 13-week cash forecast process
- Execute and continuously improve daily treasury operations, not limited to cash management, treasury systems, processes and controls, foreign exchange, settlement/financing between national and international companies and short-term investments
- Assist with ongoing bank account administration, including opening and closing accounts, updating account documentation, maintaining authorized signers, and KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls, FBAR, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing banking and cash transactions
- Actively monitor and analyze bank rates, exchange prices, and other treasury-specific budgets
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc management reports
- Support internal/external audit requirements and reports
- Ad hoc Treasury projects as needed
Concentrix (Work From Home) – Representative, Operations/Associate, WFM Dialer – SEE AND APPLY
Deloitte – SAP Commedity – SEE AND APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – SEE AND APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – SEE AND APPLY
Remote work opportunities at GitLab – Skills needed for treasury analyst
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in corporate treasury or international commercial banking
- Basic understanding of cash management, corporate finance and accounting
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP software
- Experience with the main banking portals
- Ability to work remotely and independently
Increase your chances of selection Apply for jobs based on your local qualification and experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Remote Work Opportunities at GitLab 2023?
To apply for remote work opportunities at GitLab – interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Sign Up Here” button given below. You will be redirected to the company’s official careers page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registering, log in and fill out the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. CV, assessment form, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY VIA THE LINK BELOW
FUNCTION – Treasury Analyst (remote work from home)
Remote work opportunities at GitLab– Common questions?
What is it GitLab work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 6 LPA for this function.
Apply for All Government Jobs across India CLICK HERE
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the Organization’s official website. We do not offer any guarantee of recruitment. Recruitment must be done in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.