Rackspace Technology Careers, work from home for Support Technician I Paper .Regional equivalent to the High School Diploma Candidates can apply for the position.
Rackspace Technology Careers, Work From Home – Overview
- Company – Rackspace Technology Work from home
- Role – Support Technician I
- Qualification – Regional equivalent to the High School Diploma
- Experience – 1-2 years
- Location – Remote (work from home)
- Salary – 3 Lpa – 5 Lpa
ABOUT Rackspace Technology COMPANY
Rackspace Technology is a leading global provider of technology solutions specializing in cloud computing and managed services. With a history dating back to 1998, Rackspace has earned a reputation for helping companies navigate the complexities of the digital landscape. The company offers a wide range of services, including cloud management, data analytics, cybersecurity and application development, designed to support organizations in their digital transformation efforts. Rackspace Technology is known for its customer-centric approach, providing expert guidance and support to optimize cloud infrastructure and maximize the efficiency and security of IT environments. They allow companies to focus on their core objectives while Rackspace takes care of the technological complexities.
Rackspace Technology Careers, Work From Home – Support Technician Roles and Responsibilities I
- Resolve or escalate appropriate customer-level technical issues according to team handbook guidelines via telephone and ticketing
- Secure, manage, and improve customer technical issues that may include operating system level, web server, database server, application server, DNS, SMTP, user management and permissions, or other software issues
- Troubleshoot monitoring alerts and create tickets accordingly
- Escalate support requests according to escalation procedures
- Second transfer point for incoming customer calls
- Perform incident management identification, assist with management and escalation
- Ensure fulfillment of customer commitments and SLA
Rackspace Technology Careers, work from home – skills needed
- Basic understanding of SSL and DNS
- Basic understanding of Active Directory specialization for Windows
- Prefer basic patch understanding – documents changes based on change requests
- Prefers basic ability to apply change control procedures
- Prefer familiarity with basic cross-platform troubleshooting tasks
Increase your chances of selection Apply for jobs based on your local qualification and experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR Rackspace Technology Careers, working from home?
To sign up for Rackspace Technology Careers, work from home – interested candidates must follow the procedure described below:
- Click on the “Sign Up Here” button given below. You will be redirected to Rackspace Technology The company’s official careers page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registering, log in and fill out the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. CV, assessment form, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY VIA THE LINK BELOW
Role – Support Technician I–(Remote control )
Rackspace Technology Careers, working from home – frequently asked questions?
What is it Rackspace Technology Work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 3 Lpa – 5 Lpa for this function.
Apply for All Government Jobs across India CLICK HERE
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the Organization’s official website. We do not offer any guarantee of recruitment. Recruitment must be done in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.