Emeritus Recruitment 2023 Hiring as software support engineer Paper.be/btech Candidates can apply for the position.
Emeritus Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Company – emeritus work from home
Role – Software Support Engineer
Qualification – Be/btech
Experience – 2-4 years
Location – Remote work from home
Salary -4-7 EPS
Emeritus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT THE COMPANY
“Emeritus” is a global education provider that partners with top universities and institutions to deliver high-quality online courses and executive education programs. The company aims to make world-class education accessible to professionals and students around the world, empowering them with relevant skills and knowledge to excel in their careers.
Emeritus collaborates with prestigious universities such as MIT, Columbia Business School, Kellogg School of Management and others to design and deliver online courses and certificate programs. These courses cover a wide range of subjects including business and management, data science, finance, leadership, marketing and technology.
Emeritus Recruitment 2023– Software Support Engineer responsibilities
- Serve as the delivery point of contact for technical software issues and selected software for technical bootcamps.
- Troubleshoot assignments before content is published in a program run.
- Provide support for student issues as they arise regarding program assignments or tools.
- Respond to change requests submitted by the design and delivery teams in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of industry trends to anticipate which pieces of content may need to be updated or reworked.
- Develop technical documentation on resolving technical issues to have a record of all changes made to content.
- Advise on the pros and cons of using specific tools or software for a technical program.
- Use technical expertise to improve the quality and delivery of our technical program content.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and provide them with accurate expectations of timelines for resolutions.
Emeritus Recruitment 2023 – Required Skills
- Ability to read, translate and apply code documentation
- Experience writing or submitting software as part of a full-time job, college course/bootcamp, personal projects, internships, coding competitions or research
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to discern which issues require immediate priority over others.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023 Emeritus Recruitment?
To apply for Emeritus work from home – interested candidates must follow the procedure described below:
- Click the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Emeritus work from home Company’s official career page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. resume, grade sheet, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED PARTIES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
software support engineer-REMOTE (Work from home)
Emeritus Recruitment 2023 – FAQ?
What is it Emeritus work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 4-7 LPA for this role.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not offer any Recruitment guarantees. Recruitment must be in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.