Criteo careers, work from home hiring as Technical Solutions Engineer Paper. BE/BTech/BCA/BS/BSc (IT/CS) Candidates can apply for the position.
Criteo careers, work from home – Overview
- Company – Criterion work from home
- Position – Technical Solutions Engineer
- Qualification – BE/BTech/BCA/BS/BSc (IT/CS)
- Experience – 1-3
- Location – Remote Hiring Office in Gurgaon
- Salary-3-4 EPS
Criteo Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT THE COMPANY
Criterion is a global technology company specializing in digital advertising and marketing solutions. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Paris, France, Criteo is known for its performance marketing platform, which uses advanced algorithms and data analytics to deliver personalized ads to users across multiple devices and channels. The company’s primary focus is retargeting, using browsing and purchasing behavior data to target relevant ads to individuals who have previously interacted with a brand’s website or products.
Criteo’s platform also supports other advertising formats such as display ads, native ads and video ads. It leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence to optimize advertising campaigns, targeting the right audiences at the right time to boost conversion rates and maximize return on advertising investment (ROI) for its clients.
Criteo Careers, Work from Home – Technical Solutions Engineer Responsibilities
- Understanding Criteo product integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
- Work with Criteo’s internal stakeholders to understand the client’s business objectives
- Provide technical feedback on app integrations to our internal teams
- Be accountable and have ownership of end-to-end solution projects designed
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment and be cool under pressure
- Thrive when faced with complex problems that require innovative solutions
Criteo Careers, Work from Home – Required Skills
- Engineering degree with degree related to computer science
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with advertising technology is a big plus, although not required
- Experience developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, preferably on iOS and Android
- Experience with development and/or debugging SDKs from MMP partners like AppsFlyer, Branch, etc. it will be a big advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of interlocutors
Increase your chances of being selected Apply for jobs based on your local qualification and experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY TO Criteo Careers, work from home?
To apply for Criteo Careers, work from home – interested candidates should follow the procedure described below:
- Click on the “Sign Up Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Criteo careers, work from home official career page of the company.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (eg resume, evaluation form, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
Criteo careers, work from home – frequently asked questions?
What is it Criterion selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the job?
The average salary is 3-4 LPA for this function.
Apply for all government jobs across India CLICK HERE
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not offer any recruitment guarantee. Recruitment shall be in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.