Concentrates Careers, work from home : Hiring as Supervisor, Training Paper. Any graduate Candidates can apply for the position.
Concentrate Careers, Work From Home – Overview
- Company – Concentrix Work from Home
- Role – Supervisor, Training
- Qualification – Any Postgraduate Degree
- -Fresher Experience/Experience
- Location – Remote (work from home)
- Salary-3 Lpa – 5 Lpa
Concentrate Careers, work from home – ABOUT COMPANY
Concentrix is a global technology-enabled business services company that provides a broad range of solutions for customer engagement, digital transformation and business process outsourcing. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Concentrix is a prominent player in the customer experience and outsourcing industry. Here is some information about Concentrix: Concentrix offers a variety of services to help companies improve customer engagement, streamline operations and achieve their business objectives. These services include:
Customer service: Provide customer support services through multiple channels such as phone, email, chat and social media to help customers with questions, issues and concerns.
Technical Support: Provides technical assistance to customers who need help with products, software, hardware or other technical issues.
Sales and Marketing: Assist customers with sales efforts, lead generation, and customer acquisition through inbound and outbound channels.
Digital Transformation: Support customers in their digital initiatives, implementing technologies and solutions that improve customer experiences and streamline operations.
Back-office services: Handle various back-office functions such as data entry, document processing, finance and accounting, and more.
Concentrate Careers, Work From Home – Supervisor, Training Responsibilities
- Create, improve and maintain content to achieve our business objectives and reduce the learning curve. Responsible for any content reengineering requirements through industry best practices.
- Create, develop and edit content for various training-related activities
- Create eLearning and gamification courses to enhance existing content for better engagement and shortening the learning curve for students
- Develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Vista Global – Application Support Analyst – SEE AND APPLY
Bajaj Finserv – TechOps Engineer – SEE AND APPLY
Dassault Systèmes – Linux Administrator – VIEW AND APPLY
Royal Enfield- Feature – Product Strategy (Helmets) – SEE AND APPLY
Concentrate Careers, work from home – Required skills
- Knows, understands and appropriately applies technical/soft skills, methods and processes required for the position.
- Keeps up to date with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in the area
- Document activities, to read and interpret written information
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Good computer and database knowledge
Increase your chances of selection Apply for jobs based on your local qualification and experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO REGISTER Concentrates Careers, working from home?
To apply for Concentrate Careers, Work from Home – Interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Sign Up Here” button given below. You will be redirected to ConcentratesWork from home The company’s official careers page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registering, log in and fill out the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. CV, assessment form, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY VIA THE LINK BELOW
Supervisor, Remote Training (work from home)
Concentrates Careers, working from home – frequently asked questions?
What is it Concentrate Work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 3 Lpa – 5 Lpa for this function.
Apply for All Government Jobs across India CLICK HERE
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the Organization’s official website. We do not offer any guarantee of recruitment. Recruitment must be done in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.