Careers at Criteo, work from home hire as Technical Solutions Engineer, APP Paper. BE/BTech Candidates can apply for the position.
Careers at Criteo, work from home – Overview
Company – criteria work from home
Function – Technical Solutions Engineer, APP
Qualification – BE/BTech
Experience – 3+ years
Location – Remote contracting from Gurgaon office
Salary – 3-6 EPS
Careers at Criteo, Work from home – ABOUT THE COMPANY
criteria is a global technology company specializing in digital advertising and marketing solutions. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Paris, France, Criteo is known for its performance marketing platform, which uses advanced algorithms and data analytics to deliver personalized ads to users across multiple devices and channels. The company’s primary focus is retargeting, using data from browsing and shopping behavior to target relevant ads to individuals who have previously interacted with a brand’s website or products.
Criteo’s platform also supports other advertising formats such as display ads, native ads and video ads. It leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence to optimize ad campaigns, targeting the right audience at the right time to drive conversion rates and maximize return on advertising investment (ROI) for your clients.
Careers at Criteo, work from home – Technical Solutions Engineer, APP Responsibilities
- Understanding Criteo product integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
- Work with Criteo’s internal stakeholders to understand the client’s business objectives
- Provide technical feedback on app integrations to our internal teams
- Be responsible for and own the end-to-end solution projects designed
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment and be cool under pressure
- Thrive when faced with complex problems that require innovative solutions
Careers at Criteo, work from home – skills needed
- Engineering degree with a degree related to computer science
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with ad technology is a big plus, although not required
- Experience developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, ideally on iOS and Android
- Experience with development and/or debugging SDKs from MMP partners like AppsFlyer, Branch, etc. it will be a big advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of interlocutors
HOW TO APPLY TO Criteo Careers, Work from Home?
To apply for Criteo Careers, work from home – interested candidates must follow the procedure described below:
- Click the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Careers at Criteo, work from home Company’s official career page.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- If you haven’t registered yet, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary data.
- Submit all relevant documents if requested (e.g. resume, grade sheet, proof of identity).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Check that all data entered is correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED PARTIES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
Role- Technical Solutions Engineer, APP – (Remote hiring Gurgaon office)
Careers at Criteo, work from home – FAQs?
What is it criteria selection process?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the position?
The average salary is 3-6 EPS for this function.
Work from Home jobs
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above recruitment information was taken from the official website of the organization. We do not offer any Recruitment guarantees. Recruitment must be in accordance with the company’s official recruitment process. We do not charge a fee for providing this job information.